I sell 3D MODEL Sharpeners with a rotary mechanism, which you can print on a 3D printer.
There are 3 folders in the archive:
- 3D model BONUS - these are the sources of the 3D model of the sharpener, with the help of which you can edit it completely, if necessary.
- STL for printing ABS - files calculated with shrinkage of 0.3 mm
- STL for printing PLA-PETG - files calculated with shrinkage of 0.2 mm
If you have other shrink parameters, then use the source files from the folder (3D model BONUS), they are in Autodesk Inventor 2017 format (.ipt-.iam)
What you need:
1) A smooth shaft for stone holders with a diameter of 8 mm and a length of 600 mm = 1pc (on the one hand, you can cut the m8 thread to twist the handle, or you can just press it in. - http://ali.pub/31bwxq
2) A smooth shaft for attaching a frame with an diameter of 8 mm, length 180 mm = 1pc, this shaft is pressed into the frame, so we try not to loosen the holes (we need to cut 20 mm length m8 on it, and 50 mm on the other side) We twist into the handle of our frame with the short side .
3) M8 hairpin 235 mm long, which we insert into our gear rack. = 1pc,
4) M8 hairpin with a length of 35 mm, which holds our hinge = 1pc.
5) A smooth shaft with a diameter of 6 mm and a length of 70 mm, into which we press in the gear for our rack and pinion mechanism = 1 pc.
6) Hairpin M6 50 mm long, for hold-down lips = 2pcs
7) A hinge with a diameter of 8, under our smooth shaft = 1pc http://ali.pub/2jnfuh
8) Two backlashless bushings 8 * 11 * 30mm, for our shaft, which holds the frame. http://ali.pub/3u5kbg
9) Nut M8 = 4pcs
10) M4x20 bolt = (type DIN 912 for hexagon) = 2pcs for hold-down lips
11) Self-tapping screw 4x25 mm = 4 pcs for rack gear
12) Bolt M6x35 = 4pcs. for fastening the rotary mechanism to the bed.
13) Nut m6 = 6pcs
14) Spring = 25mm for a shaft with a diameter of 8 (stone holder) = 2pcs, put one in the end as a stopper, and the second for shaking blanks.
15) Spring = 15 mm for tightening the rack mechanism = 4pcs, we will put on our screws.
16) A central spring with an inner diameter of 12mm or more and a length of 60mm or more, this spring will fit on a sleeve with an outer diameter of 11mm.
HOW TO PRINT ?????? ANSWER!!!
Plastic took the simplest and cheapest ABS FROM Plexiwire, just take flesh-colored it is stronger in my opinion.
I set the wall thickness from 1.8 to 2.6, this is according to the situation, so that in KURA the layer thickness does not burn red (that is, an excess of thickness)
Frame - 60% (better than 100%)
Hold-down lips -100%
swivel mechanism -40%
rack and pinion - 100%
-50% rail mechanism
clamps for stones -100%
How to place details on the table; better see the very first prototype of the sharpener - https://youtu.be/ZWA6VxIrHcQ?list=PLQosuvJLVe5cAPTleZomIT-BwBruBR3Pg&t=105